Mini Workshops at Blocks and Bricks Learning Adventure
Mini Workshops is a great place to start our S.T.E.M. program. Scheduled every other Saturday our mini workshops offer first glance, hands-on experience at some of our classes.
How Does It Work
- Choose the mini workshop.
- Purchase through our shop online.
- Include specific instructions ( best way to contact you, please include your phone number as well)
- We will email you with confirmation.
- Should you have any question before purchase please email or call us.
What Is Covered
- Project-based lessons since students love to have something completed ( for parents to see).
- All workshops are skills building courses.
- All workshops will have different program and skills sets to learn.
- All workshops will have different projects and themes to work.
- No previous experience is needed, however each workshop will have suggested age group.
What Should You Know
- Full refund is issued if you cancel 48 hours before scheduled workshop.
- Full refund issued if we cancel workshops due to the weather or lack of registration ( full refund issued ).
- Credit offered towards any of our classes or events at all times.