Interested to get your child involved. Try Blocks and Bricks Learning Adventure. Choose from variety of class such as Robotics, Coding, Video Game Design and Stock Market. Contact Us today for more questions
Contact us for individualized programs for your school. We have worked with many schools around Omaha. Catlin Elementary, Rohwer Elementary, Kids Can Community Center and St. Margaret Catholic School just to name few.
First LEGO@ League 2017 team is currently FULL, and Junior LEGO@ League competitions will start December 2016. Stock Market Game competitions are offered fall and spring season. New Stock Market Game competition will start August 31, 2016
- Semester Long Courses: Minecraft Modding, Stock Market Game and First Lego League (fall season only).
- Four – Eight Weeks Courses: 3D Video Game Design, Architecture Studio with Minecraft@, Lego@ Robotics with Scratch@ Programming, Scratch@ 2 Video Game Design, HTML and CSS coding for Kids, Lego@ EV#3 Mindstorms@ 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- NEW Mini Workshops: Variety to choose from, please see mini workshops page.
- NEW International Math Competition: The center is registered to hold International Math Competition in March 2017, more information coming soon…
- Awesome Lego@ Birthday Parties: Lego@ Robotics, Lego@ Stop Motion Animation.
- Week Long Summer Camps: 2017 coming soon…
My son is on his 3rd camp at Blocks and Bricks this summer. He LOVES it! The materials are engaging and up to date and the instruction is first rate. The owner clearly knows what she is doing and has great way with students. There are very few opportunities for kids in Omaha to learn to code and I am happy we found Blocks and Bricks. Highly recommended !Robin Puskar
What a wonderful concept to get kids exited about learning, imagination, and engineering. LOVE IT !! Classes are great for all ages.Annie Leishman-Barb
My son love being there, it is a great place to build analytical and logical thinking in your child.Ashima Bhakar
Great Place for kids to learn STEM skills. Check it out !Ana Palancica